Last weekend I went to a fundraiser for my daughter's school in this gorgeous dress. And the best part: I only paid £65 for it.
Wish, Want, Wear.
It's an online dress hire company in London. Here's how it works:
- Browse their selection of gorgeous dresses online and place your order. I ordered 3 different dresses in 2 sizes each. UK dress sizes are smaller than US sizes so remember to order up one or two sizes.
- On the selected date, the dress(es) arrive carefully packaged and ready to wear.
- Wear your beautiful dress and feel like a million bucks all the while knowing you only spent a fraction of the retail price.
- After your event, place all the dresses in the prepaid bag and drop off at your local post office.
- You only pay for the dress you actually wore. The rental price of the unworn dresses is refunded (less shipping costs)
|At midnight, after the event when I realized I didn't get a photo of the dress!|
*If you want to give them a try, send me your email address and I'll send you a code for 15% off your first order.